Sunday, 23 June 2013

#MyPlaylist

Within Temptation - Bittersweet


If I tell youWill you listen, will you stay?Will you be here forever?Never go away?
Never thought things would changeHold me tightPlease don't say againThat you have to go
A bitter thought I had it allBut I just let it goOh, this silence it's so violentSince you're gone
All my thoughts are with you foreverUntil the day we'll be back togetherI will be waiting for you
If I had told youYou would have listenedYou had stayedYou would be here forever
Never went awayIt would never have been the sameAll our time would have been in vain'Cause you had to go
The sweetest thought I had it all'Cause I did let you goAll our moments keep me warmWhen you're gone
All my thoughts are with you foreverUntil the day we'll be back togetherI will be waiting for you.

No comments: