Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Wordless Wednesday: RIP Law Seong Juan

I noticed how pretty the sky was this morning. But at noon it suddenly raining, as the earth is crying. Then I realized it is because you're up there. Rest In Peace my dear friend, Law Seong Juan


 |“Friendship will always be the same as it was because neither heaven and hell nor the earth can get in the way between true friends.”|


He maybe had leave us all, but the memories that we all been shared together is something that you can't buy at the store. This is our photo together since 1999. There's a saying "If tears could build a stair way, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.", but I knew it was impossible. We'll be missing you dear friend.

Law, may you be happy there| Naz, be strong dude, we all felt the same.



Damn, I really missed him. Don't cry JImmy, please be strong too.

1 comment:

Kevin Chan said...

Hi, I am Kevin,

I am Juan's friend from UNI. We created a facebook page on behalf of him as a remembrance. Hope you have a look and leave a message for him.

Thanks a lot.. =)


here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rememberance-of-Law-Seong-Juan/261730497173257