Monday, 11 July 2011

A New Beginning

After all these years since I started blogging, since 2009 I think I keep on searching for something. Something that can't be described in words, cannot be shout out loud, something that is there but it can't be found, not be found by the current me.

And after such a long time of thinking, asking for opinions and such I finally came to a conclusion, I wanna create a new blog. A new place, niche for me to write and express everything that I want, share anything that I knew. Maybe this blog won't be the same or will be just the same as my previous blog, but I'm hoping that this newly made blog will bring me to another stage of blogging. Yeah, peoples learned through their mistakes, and their past. So here I am, starting up my new blog.

Smile.

p/s: Blog ini akan berubah-ubah bahasa dari Bahasa Inggeris-Bahasa Melayu mengikut mood penulis.

No comments: